JENNI CHEW – BUSINESS CONSULTANT & TRAINER
Diploma of Business
Diploma of Management
Certificate IV in Small Business Management
Certificate IV Assessment and Workplace Training
Secondary Teaching Certificate
- Business Consultancy and Mentoring (start up, review and development)
- Workplace Trainer and Team Development
- Project Management, Planning and Implementation
- Workshop and Guest Speaker Presentations
- Workshop and Seminar design, development and delivery
- Client Management – Sponsors and Mentors
- Events Management including Trade Expos, State and Regional Dinners, Seminars & Workshop Events
- Educational Business & Entrepreneurial Programs for University, Secondary and Primary Student groups as well as Community and Alternate Learning groups
Jenni Chew is a people person. Jenni also portrays considerable innovation and creativity underpinned by excellent practical skills and management capabilities. As a highly motivated manager with strong objectives and goals in mind, she actively contributes to the overall success of any project. Jenni Chew is hardworking, honest, loyal and responsible.
Strong organisational skills and an eye to detail coupled with excellent communication skills enables Jenni to work effectively within a team environment or as a team leader. Her problem solving skills and business acumen is a valuable asset to any organisation.
Jenni also has the skills necessary to work in any field of training and education with a strong background as an educator and trainer at all levels.
Jenni enjoys using all of her skills to assist others to reach their potential. Jenni has a passion for programs that focus on the engagement of our youth to achieve life learning through practical life skill development.
Jenni has a strong commitment to developing programs that will build the skills of our individual Indigenous people and their communities to empower them to reach their potential.
Jenni is recognised for achieving excellent results and outcomes across a wide range of projects.
Most recent achievements:-
- Director and Manager of her own Business – Chew’s Place Consulting
- Project Manager for Fraser Coast Native Wildlife Sanctuary – Australian Government Funded Flood Mitigation – Relocation Project
- Murri Munchies Project – Member of the Advisory/Audit Committee since inception
- Great Sandy Biosphere Indigenous NRM Crew Project – Member of the Advisory/Audit Committee since inception; Initial establishment Team Supervisor
- Business Consultancy work for BIEDO – Burnett Inland Economic Development Organisation
business services and mentoring for Indigenous artists and business intenders
- Tutor and Mentor for Mature Aged Horticulture Indigenous Trainees – Native Salad Garden Project
- Advisor and business mentor for Goomblar Wylo, Indigenous Dance Troupe, DATSIMA LEAP Project
- Registered Service Provider for Business Project – DEEDI
- Queensland State Manager – Young Achievement Australia
in charge of the State under two regions – SE&CQ and North Queensland
- Secondary School – Senior Teacher/ Business Department Co-ordinator including Competency Based
Training in Business Administration & Retail, plus Co-ordinator of school programs for YAA, Work Experience, School Musicals, Career and Life Skills Programs, School Magazine, Senior Formals